Toki is a simple note taking Django project. It was developed to act as a Hands-on and increase my experience with a MVC framework(MTV as in the case of Django).
I was interested in Django from the first time I searched about and after a little investigation I choose Django as the base for this project.
Features of Toki - keep a Note
- customize notes using the markdown editor.You dont need to know markdown the editor will help you.
- Save, Update, Delete notes
- support for code blocks and highlighting
- Fully responsive. use any device and always find the best layout.
Things I like about Django.
- Lots and lots of quality packages
- Full featured web framework
- Great community support and excellent documentation
- Really good ORM. It was really easy to work with DB.
- You can very quickly make a functional web app when you want to test your ideas.
Things I Learned
- Working with a MVC or you can say MTV.
- By doing this project I can to know how Django works and what power does it has.
- integrating differnt packages into a single project
- Database operations on a RDBMS
- hosting and configuring the project on pythonanwhere.com
for more details about the project and the source, you can get it on github Link
for more info go to the github page. Link